Dental Problems

If you have an urgent dental problem such as toothache or a dental abscess
you should see a dentist NOT your GP

If you have a regular dentist you should telephone them and arrange an urgent appointment. If they are closed there should be an answer phone message with the phone number of the local dentist covering emergencies.

If you have trouble getting through call NHS 111.

If you do not have a regular dentist you can contact the Community Dentist Service at the Dental Access Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Clinic, Civic Centre, Stafford, ST16 3AQ.  Telephone 0300 124 0110.

Oral Health Foundation

Advice is available from dental advisors regarding all dental problems from the Oral Health Foundation.

NHS Choices